Camp Emerald Acres
Several Things to Remember While Camping
These rules are to ensure a fun, family-oriented, and safe camping experience for everyone. Please be considerate of your camping neighbors, and keep your site neat and clean.
- Please drive SLOWLY (5 mph) when traveling throughout the campgrounds.
- Watch for children, bicycles, pedestrians, etc.
- QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Alcoholic beverages are acceptable in moderation. You must be 21 years of age to consume. PUBLIC INTOXICATION IS PROHIBITED.
- The use of profane language is not acceptable at any time.
- Any person known to be using or possessing drugs, including marijuana, will be asked to leave.
- Children should never be left unattended. They are not allowed to play on fences or climb trees. They should never be left alone in the bathrooms, store, pavilion, playground, pool, or pond areas.
- Children MUST BE AT THEIR CAMPSITE before 11:00 PM.
- Bike riding is acceptable during daylight hours ONLY. Bikes are to be kept under control, giving pedestrians the right of way. Bike riders are required to follow all street signs, including stop signs. Bike helmets, by law, are required for all children under 12 years old and highly recommended for everyone.
- Pets must be on a leash and never left unattended. Excessive barking/disturbances will not be tolerated. Owners are required to pick up after their pets immediately! Owners must provide management with proof of rabies vaccinations and license at check-in time. Pets are not allowed in the pond, pavilion, playground, pool, game room, store, and bathroom or laundry areas. No pit bulls allowed!
- Campfires (fire experience) must be in an enclosure, such as a stove, pit, ring, grill, or fireplace. No fires are to have flames over 2 feet high, and NO fires are to be left unattended! ALL FIRES MUST BE EXTINGUISHED BEFORE LEAVING OR RETIRING.
- Campfire wood - No campfire wood is to be brought in from any outside sources or vendors. Please purchase your campfire wood at the store (per DEC regulations).
- MOTORCYCLES with quiet mufflers may be used to go to and from your site.
14. Owners of golf carts and ATVs MUST sign a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Waiver/Agreement. See management for additional information.
15. Garbage should be disposed of in the dumpster provided in the campground. It is located across the pond. DO NOT put garbage on the ground, around, or behind the dumpster. It must be INSIDE the dumpster. No metal, appliances, furniture, tires, batteries, or building materials are allowed.
16. Please do not deface trees, tables, or any other campground property. Do not nail, screw, or drive any foreign objects into any campground property.
17. No lethal weapons are allowed on campground property.
18. Fireworks are not permitted at any time.
19. No electric heaters, fans, or air conditioners are permitted unless additional fees have been paid.
20. Any new seasonal camper RV units must be no older than 15 years old or have been granted a permission form by the management. Proof of Insurance on your RV is required.
21. Selling of RVs needs permission from the management. Site is not included in the transaction. RVs older than 15 years old may not be sold on the premises unless permission has been granted. Any RV that management has not cleared to be sold must be removed, and the site must be cleaned and cleared of all possessions. Management must inspect when you are done or you will be charged to further clean/clear the site if needed.
22. All campers and visitors MUST REGISTER at the office upon arrival.
23. Daily visitor fee is $1.00 per person. The overnight visitor fee is $4.00 per person.
24. CAMP EMERALD ACRES MANAGEMENT assumes no responsibility for the safety of campers or guests. WE have the right to inspect any site at any time. We reserve the right to terminate the CAMPING PRIVILEGES and have anyone removed from the campground property for infractions of any rules or policy without a refund.